In one-on-one coaching sesions we will work on your (intercultural or non-intercultural) life or career goals.
If your goal is related to career opportunities, I also offer the possibility to do a CV check, application letter check and a mock interview.
Examples of intercultural coaching goals:
- Boost your confidence in interculturally challenging situations (e.g. being a female employee in a masculine cultural environment).
- Achieve happiness, success and personal growth in a country with a culture different than your own
- When you are accompanying your partner abroad, make sure you work on your own dreams as well
- Create meaningful connections in a foreign country
Examples of non- intercultural coaching goals:
- Figure out what would be a good next (international) career step.
- Become more confident.
- Know what you want in life.
- Create a less stressful life.
Results of coaching:
- You will feel happier and more confident.
- You will enrich your life by getting to know your true potential.
- You are proud of yourself for actively taking control over your own life.
Intercultural training is done using the CultureConnector Assessment. This assessment gives a personalised report about the cultural differences and similarities of your own cultural profile and the cultural profile of the cultures you are interacting with. Cultural comparison is based on 12 key areas.
When working in an international and intercultural environment, becoming interculturally savvy means the difference between success or failure and therefore is a crucial life skill!
After the intercultural training you will:
- Get a deep knowledge of the local culture.
- Learn about the potential pitfalls of migration, like culture shock, loneliness and homesickness, and how to mitigate them.
- Find the right balance between adapting to a foreign cultural style without losing yourself.
- Have a better understanding of your own culture and therefore your own drivers as well.
Why Happy Around the Globe
My coaching & training style is unique since I combine effective coaching and training techniques with intercultural awareness. I am positive and goal-oriented and this leads to quick results.
I have extensive knowledge about cultural differences and therefore I am the right person to turn to with goals related to an international lifestyle.
I am a member of the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC) and the NOBCO (The Dutch Coaching Council) and I am a Certified Intercultural Trainer for Argonaut’s Culture Connector Assessment. I have extensive hands-on intercultural experience, since I have lived in 5 foreign countries myself.